Before Your Session!
You should have received an email from Kimberly or Mary Ann with a link to a full price list, the “preparing for your session” page and a link to a policy agreement / contact information form. Please read over ALL the information and fill out the agreement/contact form. This form MUST be completed prior to our session.
The session retainer fee is due within 2 days after we schedule your session to reserve your date and time. This guarantees the time and date allotted for you. Should payment not be received in this time frame, Kimberly Ann reserves the right to offer the date and time to another client. This fee is non refundable but can be applied to one re-scheduled session if notice of cancellation is given at least a 48 hour. If you have scheduled a session for one of our mini day special events the session fee policy remains the same however, we must be able to fill your timeslot in order for your session fee to be applied to a re-schedule.
We except cash, check and credit card payments.
We want you to feel and look your best the day of the photo shoot. So here are a few helpful tips to help you prepare for your session:
1. Take care of any waxing/shaving in the sensitive areas (such as bikini line) at least the 2-3 day before to avoid irritation and redness.
2. Full Session Ladies: Come to your session with clean, blow dried hair and no make-up on. We will take care of the rest. We encourage photos ideas of how you would like your hair. If you have no idea, that’s ok too. Let our team work their magic. The transformation will make you feel so confident and glamorous. Hair can range from big and messy to retro glam. It’s your session… make it you!
Mini Session Ladies: You will be receiving professional camera ready make-up only. So, you will need to do your own hair prior to the session. Again, hair can range from big and messy to retro glam. It’s your session… make it you!
3. We recommend a Manicure and Pedicure for your session, they will show up in close ups!
4. Make sure you drink plenty of water 24 hrs before to avoid dehydration and looking tired.
5. Do NOT drink alcohol the night before and make sure you get plenty of rest the night before. No puffy or dark circles under the eyes.
6. Wear loose clothing before the shoot to prevent marks on the skin. Try to avoid wearing socks and a bra to your photo session to avoid the marks these items can leave on your skin.
7. Practice, practice, practice….yes, in front of the mirror 🙂 You can also flip through a Victoria Secret catalogs to study poses. Bring your favorite pages with you to show us what you like the most.
8. Please no spray tanning prior to your session as it can leave you looking orange especially on your hands and feet. If you would like to get a little “color” prior to your session, we recommend a couple of sessions in a tanning bed… but, do NOT over do it.
Inspiration…look on-line at sites such as Victoria Secret and Victoria Secret on Facebook
What to Bring Checklist
To help to you get ready for your photoshoot we have put together a list of items you should not forget!
We typically get in anywhere from 2-5 outfit changes but bringing more will give us more options to choose from. I will help you choose the best.
Modern Glamour Ideas
Your best little Black, white or red cocktail dress. Think off the shoulder, open shoulder, lace back etc…Your favorite pair of jeans with a sequin top or off the shoulder sweater. These are just a few ideas for you to prepare. We love net and lace too. Just make sure that what ever outfit(s) you choose, make sure it is flattering and more form fitted, not big and bulky. Also, pearls, flower headbands or headpieces, hats, bracelets, earrings…. don’t forget to accessories.
Boudoir and/or more modern glamour Ideas
1. Boy Shorts, cheeky panties, thongs and/or matching Bra Set
2. Stilettos and/or knee high sexy boots.
3. A Plain Colored Button Down Shirt. Perhaps one of your partners.
4. Little silk robe.
6. Jewelry…. bracelets, earrings, necklaces (pearls)… bring lots.
7. Make-up for touch-ups especially lips.
8. Hair ties if you can go from your hair down to an up-do quickly
9. Baby Doll nighty (make sure it shows some curves though ladies. Baby Doll’s tend to hang and hide those curves so be careful)
10. Thigh high stockings with garter belt.. Tip: When purchasing thigh highs to pair with a garter belt, purchase thing highs WITHOUT the rubber at the top. No Garter Belt, then you will need to purchase thigh highs WITH the rubber.)
11. Garters… especially for the bride-to-be
12. A fur and/or leather jacket
13. Hats / flower hairpieces
14. Partners necktie or favorite football jersey
15. Thigh High boots… sexy, sexy
16. Tight tank top with matching panties
18. Your Wedding Veil
..and any other props that are fun…..your imagination is the limit!
I have a question that isn’t listed above
If your questions haven’t been answered here, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 262-492-3893. We are more than happy to speak with you on an individual basis.
You must be at least eighteen (18) years of age and out of high school to participate in a Boudoir or Modern Glamour Session and be prepared as I may ask for proof of age