We are so excited to announce our new and improved senior model program for the Class of 2016.
Application… We want to get to know YOU:
HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE ONE OF KIMBERLY ANN PHOTOGRAPHY’S SUPER EXCLUSIVE CLASS OF 2016 SENIOR MODEL?
We are currently seeking students from all over Southeastern Wisconsin and Northern Illinois to become a part of KAP’s Class of 2016 Senior Model Team. We will be selecting a limited number of applicants from the class of 2016. (Must be within at least 2 hours of zip code 53120 to apply)
If you are any of the following:
- A LEADER?
- RESPECTED BY YOUR PEERS?
If you love:
- HAVING YOUR PHOTOS TAKEN?
- TALKING AND SOCIALIZING WITH YOUR FRIENDS?
- BEING ACTIVATE ON SOCIAL MEDIA?
THEN WE WANT YOU AND YOU’LL NEED TO CONTINUE READING SO YOU CAN THEN COMPLETE THE APPLICATION!!!
WHAT DO YOU GET FOR BEING A KAP MODEL?
All of our chosen models have the option of doing THREE photo-Shoots for your senior pictures. BONUS right? The first is a mini studio session which will be done immediately. The second session is an on-location outdoor mini session which needs to be complete by June 5th, 2015 (required). Then if you choose; you can do another full session later in the summer at 50% off. However, IF you get us at least 2 referrals, your full session will be FREE and you will have the possibility of turning that session into a stylized fashion photo shoot.
KAP will also have random perks and surprises for you throughout your senior year.
So, not only do you receive your sessions completely free, you will also compete for a GRAND PRIZE SWAG BAG valued at more than $500. By compete we mean, whoever talks the most wins. Like OMG, it’s that easy.
WHAT’S IN THIS AWESOME SWAG BAG?
We selectively shop all year long for gift cards, gifts and all kinds of fun things to put inside this swag bag and we have already started. Gift cards can be anything from The Buckle To Starbucks Or Hot Topic to Panera Bread and gifts in the swag bag could be something cool we saw and purchased on Amazon because we thought of YOU when we saw it and just had to have it. J You just never know where we will end up on any given day to shop just for you. So, trust me when I say “YOU WANT TO WIN THIS BAG”
And, all you have to do is talk, talk, talk. Our business relies heavily on referrals and that’s where YOU come in. We need YOU to get the word out for us. Talking to your friends about us, talking about us on social media and letting everyone know that YOU are a KAP Model and why THEY should come to us TOO.
ADDITIONAL PERKS & WHY YOU SHOULD BE A MODEL FOR KAP?
- You will have an amazing experience and GORGEOUS images! That is our guarantee.
- We love our job and it shows. We want the best of the best for YOU. We are quality based not quantity which means you are NOT just a number to us and we have more time to devote to YOU! We want you to LOVE the experience as much as the photos.
- You will work with Kimberly throughout your entire experience! She will never leave you hanging or push you off to her staff. She is a hands on EVERYTHING kind of business owner.
- Be the first of your friends to have gorgeous professional senior pictures to share on social media.
- You will receive specially designed marketing material at your consultation appointment with a special deal for you to give to your friends and classmates. This material is what you will be handing out to help you start earning referrals towards the grand prize swag bag!
- KAP is a true professional. With 10+ years of experience, she knows how to help you look your absolute best. From posing to lighting to even hand placement, she’s got you covered.
WHAT IS A REFERAL?
- One referral point is awarded to you by any one person who books a paid session with Kimberly Ann Photography who at the time of booking or completing their form simply says YOUR name and that they were referred to KAP by YOU.
- You must get at least TWO qualified referrals to qualify for any prize being awarded. Qualified means, they book and pay for a session and they say YOUR name when in the booking process. NOT after you found out they booked a session already with KAP.
HOW DO WE CHOOSE OUR SENIOR MODELS?
First you must meet all our requirements which are: you must be a Class of 2016 senior and be graduating WITH your senior class and go to High School in Southeastern WI or Northern ILL and be located within 2 hours from us (East Troy, zip code 53120). Then we will look over your completed application. How we choose will depend on how well and how TRUTHFUL you answer our questions. You do NOT know what we are looking for so please, please be truthful about yourself and do not try to guess what we want to hear. OK?
DOES IT COST ANYTHING TO BE A SENIOR MODEL?
We do not charge our senior models. The first two mini sessions are FREE. One will be a mini studio session and the 2nd will be an on-location outdoor mini session to take place before June 5th. Then we are giving the option for another outdoor full session later in the summer at 50% off the $150.00 session fee. However, IF you get us at least 2 referrals, your full session will be FREE and you will have the possibility of turning that session into a stylized fashion photo shoot.
However, just like any other client you will be responsible for purchasing your own senior portraits but, you can earn discounts along the way just by talking and bringing in referrals. Discounts are not given, they ARE EARNED. Therefore, there is a $150.00 print credit deposit due after our pre-session consultation appointment. This deposit is NOT a session fee. It is a print credit that you can use on print purchases, wallets, 8×10’s etc. after your session(s).
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS TO BECOME A KAP SENIOR MODEL?
- You must be in the graduating class of 2016
- You must be within 2 hours of zip code 53120
- A parent or legal guardian must be willing to sign a model release
- You must understand that this is a job and will require some effort on your part. The more you put into it, the more you get out of it.This Senior Model position is agreeing to post sales and promotions for this studio through spring, summer, fall, winter and into to the spring of my senior year, handing out referral cards to your classmates from KAP and helping us get our name out there to other students and parents. It is not a huge time commitment but it does take effort to make it beneficial to both parties. Only the session is included if you do nothing. All portraits will need to be purchased and discounts and gifts, extra sessions etc are earned. The more you refer and promote, the better it is for you.
- If chosen, you must agree to an in-person meeting and we will go over all of the details of the program. At least one parent or legal guardian is required at this meeting. This appointment is where you and your mom, dad or legal guardian can get ALL of your questions answered about KAP and our model program. We need to make sure your parents are 100% on board with us and we get their approval. And THEN IF you accept the position, we will talk about your other sessions… hair, make-up, clothing etc to prepare you for those sessions and then we will do a quick mini studio session.
HOW DO YOU APPLY TO BE A SENIOR MODEL?
- First go to my FACEBOOK page and hit “like” if you haven’t already
- Find “Kimberly Ann Weaver Billings” on FB and send her a friend request. (this is necessary for her to contact you and tag you in your photos and promos)
- Follow KAP on INSTAGRAM @kimberlyannphotography
- Fill out our application so we can get to know you and follow all the app directions closely because we do check
- Simply click the link below. It will take you to our on-line application and this is where you can tell us a little bit about yourself. Just click on the link, fill out the form as best as you can and at the end of the form is a “continue” button. Click that button to submit your form.
IMPORTANT: If you are on your phone and you want to complete the application, scroll to the bottom of the form. If you see the CONTINUE button then you are good to go. If you do NOT see the CONTINUE button, then STOP. You will NOT be able to submit your form and worse yet; you will not be able to save the work you just did. You will need to move on to a larger screen device like a laptop or iPad.
* We want the best, outgoing students representing KAP. So please fill this out as you would any job application. Complete the entire application, take your time and use complete sentences and grammar. We look forward to hearing why you think you would be a great addition to our team!
Simply complete the application link found right here CLOSED
If you or your parents have any questions please, feel free to contact Kimberly by text or voice call at 262- 492-3893. Please include your full name and school in any text or voice message you send.